Union readings are a way to honour your mind and body: each reading includes a personal five-card tarot reading and short yoga sequence designed for you based on what the cards have to say. The goal of each Union reading is to give you tools to connect mind and body so you can explore your highest possibilities and live more mindfully.
How it works:
- The questionnaire // You'll receive answer a simple questionnaire when purchasing a reading. This is an opportunity for you to set and share your intention, if you'd like.
- The tarot // I'll use a cleansed and smudge deck to draw a five-card tarot reading. This reading can either be used to look at a particular situation, or can give a snapshot of the present. Card positions include the present situation, recent past, future, past influences still in effect and the potential within your situation.
- The yoga // I'll design an eight-step illustrated yoga sequence that may include pranayama (breath work), meditation cues and asana (physical postures). This sequence is designed to complement your tarot reading.
- The delivery // You'll receive a three-page PDF document via email with a photo of your cards, written story and illustrated yoga sequence.
Why Tarot + Yoga?
Both are ancient systems rooted in common goals: to find joy in the everyday, to transcend unhappiness, to find and follow your inner truth, and to better control the mind in order to open it to possibilities beyond the imagination. Yoga feeds the body by increasing flexibility and strength and the mind by encouraging stillness and mindfulness. Incorporating tarot takes that mindfulness one step further, enabling a deeper connection with your inner purpose, to help you move through challenges and emerge confident and empowered.
- All union readings are done with a cleansed tarot deck: smudged with herbs and bathed in crystals, the cards are ready to receive your intention.
- Yoga sequences are designed for those who have some experience with yoga poses and breathing exercises. Beginners are most definitely welcome: be sure to let me know your yoga experience before your reading and I'll include a quick yoga primer with you reading.