Class REGISTRATION Form
Please use this form if you have any questions about the next Wednesday nigh yoga session, currently running April 6 to April 20 and May 4 to June 1 (6:30-7:30 pm). Drop-in cost is $12 per class. Classes take place at 56 Madoc Street in Marmora, Ontario.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to prepare for your class. Out of respect for others, students who arrive 15 minutes late will not be accepted into classes. Entrance is through the front door!
- Yoga is practiced in bare feet. Please take off your shoes upon entering the studio.
- Wear comfortable, lightweight, flexible clothing.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach. Try to avoid eating for about two hours before practicing.
- Please turn off your cell phone or put it in silent mode before class begins.
- If you have to leave class early, let me know before class begins and place your mat close to the door so that when you leave quietly, you do not disrupt others.
- Always let me know of any injuries or restrictions before class begins. If you prefer to not receive any assists or adjustments during class, kindly mention this as well.
- Be compassionate with yourself. Stop whenever you need to take a break. Listen to the messages your body sends you as you practice. Learn to recognize the difference between sensation and pain. You should never feel pain when practicing yoga.